Special Covid-19 info
We make every effort to ensure cleaning and disinfection during your stay and each time a room is released. The health protocols in place require more time, and that is why we ask for your understanding by respecting the schedules indicated below.
Breakfast is served either in the dining room on two tables separated by more than 2 meters and shifting the service times, or served outside if the weather permits, or served in your room, especially in winter.
Please note that wearing a mask is compulsory in all buildings outside of your room. Hydroalcoholic gel is available upon your arrival.
How to find the Château de Verdalle
You can refer to the map on the “Contact & Access” page on this site.
If you use a SatNav/GPS, we advise you to enter “Place de la Poste, Verdalle” in your search. The entrance to the car park is 50 meters from the Post Office (see photo of the entrance).
Of course, if you have any problem finding us, you can contact us on +33 (0)6 37 68 35 94 when you arrive in Verdalle.
Check-in times: from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Check-out times: before 11 a.m.
Breakfast: served from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Monday to Saturday – from 7.30 to 9 a.m. Sunday and public holidays)
Château de Verdalle is open every day of the year except for the following:
- from 1st December to 1st March inclusive;
- the 4th Friday/Saturday/Sunday of June;
- on 24th and 25th December.
- Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited in the buildings, including in the bedrooms and bathrooms; ashtrays are available outside for smokers.
- Pets: Please note that our four-legged friends are not allowed in the property.
- Cleaning: The room is cleaned every 3 days during a prolonged stay. Should you would request more frequent cleaning or the replacement of towels, please let us know. Additional cleaning will incur an additional charge of €15.
Nearby shops and facilities
In the village of Verdalle and near the chateau, you will find:
- A bakery
- A Proxy convenience store
- A medical centre (doctors, physiotherapists and nurses)
- A hairdresser
- A post office
Dining at the Château de Verdalle
Evening meals at the Château de Verdalle are only proposed in the following two cases:
1. For special packages of 2 nights or more which include dinner (see “Special offers”)
2. For pilgrims who have not planned a meal, we serve a cold platter of local tapas.
Internet & Other Services
• Free WiFi in all rooms
• International adapters for power plugs
• Baggage scales
Special Winter information
The château is a very old building with thick stone walls, large rooms, very high ceilings. People who are used to these homes know that the common areas are generally not heated and even if the bedrooms and living areas are comfortably heated, we suggest you pack some warm clothes accordingly.
• Guest lounge room with library and second library on the first floor of the château
• Relaxation mezzanine upstairs
• Various themed gardens in the park or simply relax under the chestnut trees in the inner courtyard.
• The Chapel of Silence
• Various places conducive to contemplation can be found throughout the gardens
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon to our home.